BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE.
We are looking for a candidate to recruit for the position of BDE with minimum 5- 10 years’ experience in Commercial and Business Development from Marine Industry. The position is based in Abu Dhabi.
- Leads the development of new business opportunities for the Company in the targeted regions.
- Develops marketing plan and market development strategy. Maintains close relationships cross departmentally to ensure transparency in contract reporting and information access.
- Develop independent vessel operating service unit as a profit center.
- Develop shipping services with well-known customers from the shipping industry.
- Securing short and long term contracts for our own vessels and the vessels which has been entrusted for commercial management.
- Securing new offshore vessels contracts in the offshore oil and gas sector.
- Coordinates the deployment of the Company’s assets, ensuring optimal utilization.
- Reviews all tenders and coordinate and monitor contract execution.
- Conducts monthly reporting and market analysis on chartering and other commercial activities. Ensures that the senior management teams are kept fully up to date.
- Must identify suitable industry events and take a lead role to participate in the selected trade shows and or industry exhibitions.
- Appropriate Maritime Degree or equivalent Post Graduate Qualification in Marketing / Business Development discipline.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years previous experience working in the offshore marine or Oil & Gas industry.
- Must have strong business & commercial acumen (knowledge of marine contracts & tendering process) with great presentation skills. Should be familiar with BIMCO charter party agreements.
- Good Communication skill in English. Arabic speaking would be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Good knowledge about offshore fleets, Commercial Management and Maritime Economics.
- Adept in marketing and business development planning.
- Has good relationship with offshore industry clients.
- Can meet the targets with in the defined timeframe and able to work under pressure.
- Preference will be given to the candidates with experience in vessel chartering & brokering and the Member of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers.